Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friends

Grab A Button

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Blog Lovin'

Easy Blog Tips!
TCBOTB
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Well, well, well we meet again Thursday.  I thought I said goodbye to you last week but apparently you cant take the hint and came back again!  Any-who enough of that...how many of you are watching American Idol?!?  I am and I actually have to say that this top 24 is actually pretty good.  Last year I got 90% of the eliminations right because lets be honest they sucked but this year...this year the talent is pretty interesting and exciting yay!  I love singing competition shows, and I think the Voice may be the new best (only because I hate Ryan Seacrest but lets be honest Carson Daily isnt much better). 


Although I love singing competition shows thats not what Im thankful this Thursday...what Im thankful for is my iPod.  I am running more now and honestly my iPod is what keeps me going.  Sometimes what I need to kick my butt in gear and keep going another mile is a good power song.  I have the Nike+ for my iPod that tracks my running and you can program it to play a special song when you need a boost and I love that.  We all have our go to song for when we need that push (mine is "Dont Stop Belivin" the Glee version) and I love that.  I also listen to my iPod in the car because I hate FM radio with all the commercials and I listen to it at work for background music.

So today I say thank you iPod for sticking with me and providing the soundtrack to my life :)  What do you guys have that gets you through the day?  I also have my pretty puppy to get me through because honestly how does a cute dog NOT make you happy!



Project Housewife Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment