Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friends

Grab A Button

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Blog Lovin'

Easy Blog Tips!
TCBOTB
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Taking a little License

Good morning to you!  I hope the time change didnt mess any of you up this weekend.  Thank goodness for cell phones that automatically change the time otherwise I would have missed it!  I did miss uploading all my pictures yesterday so I dont have any projects to share today but I did see a funny license plate cover the other day that I had to share with someone!


In case you cant read the plate cover it says "My other ride is a Boeing 747-8"...whats funny is the car is a Pilot.  So what I want to know is...did that person buy the car because of the name or is it just a coincidence that a Pilot drives a Pilot.

I was laughing at this when I was stuck in traffic, I hope it gives you a laugh this Monday morning.

Project Housewife Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment