Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friends

Grab A Button

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Blog Lovin'

Easy Blog Tips!
TCBOTB
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Well its Thursday and you know what that means...its THANKFUL THURSDAY!  Today I am thankful for Michaels store.  Yes I know this is a silly thing to be thankful for, but they always seem to have what I am looking for.  For my crayon art they had a 64 pack for crayons for $1!!  What a bargin, and they always have 40% off coupons.  I love that store, I just wish Michaels and Hobby Lobby would have a baby and then that store would be the most amazing store in the world!!  If you dont know what Michaels is or you dont have one if your area I am truly sorry to hear that.  You  need to start your own franchise of Michaels and you will be a millionaire, you know how much we ladies love to craft, you would never go out of business...no seriously when have you ever seen a Michaels shut down...NEVER thats when!  Here is a link to Michaels so you can check it out in case you dont know what it is.  http://www.michaels.com/  Now get out there a shop till you drop and come up with some fantastic crafting ideas!!  Until then here is a little inspiration for you.

I wish I had an awesome craft room like this, sadly I dont but we can always dream!  Happy crafting!!

Project Housewife Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment