Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friends

Grab A Button

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Blog Lovin'

Easy Blog Tips!
TCBOTB
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today is Thankful Thursday and Im glad of it because I need to be reminded what I am thankful for today.  It has been a long week back from vacation, because lets be honest no one would come back from vacation if they didnt need the money!  Which leads me to what I am thankful for today.  I am thankful for great friends who keep you going through the week.  Sometimes you need a boost of happy and good friends are more than happy to give that to you, or a boost of reality if you need that too :)  So along with being thankful for good friends, Im going to give a shout out to Lauren with Ellanesque, and awesome Wedding Planner who does really classy, fun weddings.  If you are looking to get married and want some help (be honest you know you need help) then check her out here.  I leave you with another picture from our Disney Vacation...this time one to feed my Harry Potter obsession.
Of couse you cannot compare this castle to Cinderella's castle they are vastly different styles and represent vastly different things, but I love this castle too, and the ride is SPECTACULAR! 

Now I want to hear from you, what are you thankful on this Thursday morning?

Project Housewife Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment