Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friends

Grab A Button

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Blog Lovin'

Easy Blog Tips!
TCBOTB
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thankful Thursday

On this foggy Thankful Thursday I am thankful for Texas Collie Rescue, they gave me my beautiful baby Oreo.



Oreo is a Border Collie, but they mainly rescue Collies.  The founders of Texas Collie rescue are such wonderful people, they love these animals and actually built a ranch just for all these dogs.  Its pretty amazing really, the awesome barn they have for these dogs, huge backyard to run in and plenty of love to go around.  Like most Rescue organizations they are in need of help, mainly adopting their precious dogs.  If you love animals as much as I do then go and adopt!!  There are plenty of homeless dogs out there who need your love, I know puppies are totally cute, but look at this face

How could you not love this face!!  Ok, well you cant have Oreo he is my baby, but Texas Collie Rescue has plenty of furry friends for you to love on.  Go check them out, donate, or adopt a furry friend of your own.  I love dogs they add so much love to your life and honestly are stress relivers.  I cant tell you how many times I've come home upset or frustrated and that little face melts my heart and makes me feel so much better.



Get out there an help, adopt a pet today!  Enough of my soap box, but Texas Collie Rescue is really who I am thankful for today, because without them Oreo could still be on the street and we never would have found him.

What are you thankful for today?  With the holiday season around Im sure there is something and I would love to hear from you!!

Project Housewife Out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment