Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friends

Grab A Button

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Blog Lovin'

Easy Blog Tips!
TCBOTB
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today is Thankful Thursday!  This Thursday I am thankful for Shape's line of workout videos.
This is one of the videos I use and I love it!  Great arms, legs and abs.  Here is the link so you can get an awesome body too!  I use this one and the abs video and they are a great workout in the morning.  In a few weeks Im going to start training for my 2 half marathons in 2013 but until then this keeps me in a good routine.  I know its kind of a silly thing to be thankful for but I know some women, me included, have a hard time finding workouts that work for them.  This one works for me and hopefully it will work for you to.

Have any great workout, or videos you use and love?  Share them, I would love to hear what keeps you fit and motivated!

Project Housewife Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment