Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friends

Grab A Button

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Blog Lovin'

Easy Blog Tips!
TCBOTB
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas to You

I know Im a day late, but cooking for my family takes a long time!  So today I am wishing you a Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year.  I hope you had a fabulous holiday with your family and friends and that you will be blessed in 2012.  I always love Christmas, all the hard work and thought I put into the differnet gifts for people, finally seeing their faces when they open your gift and they are so excited about it, I love seeing that it makes my Christmas. 

What holiday traditions do you have that you love and make your day?  This year was the first year we had Christmas Day and my house and I cant wait to continue that tradition for years to come.  Of course I am the only one in the family that goes all out with the decorations but still, I love Christmas and I love hosting Christmas at my house.

I promise a house tour will come, but for right now here is our pretty christmas tree with our hodge podge or ornaments. 

Merry Chrismas and Happy New Year!!

Project Housewife Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment