Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friends

Grab A Button

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Blog Lovin'

Easy Blog Tips!
TCBOTB
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Finally Finished!!

The dresser is finally finished and I have to say it looks great.  Joe did the painting on it, because I honestly dont have a steady hand and cant draw a straight line to save my life.  Here is a picture of the final product.

 The design came from a picture I saw online and was flipped for the right side of the dresser.  To make things easier on yourself if you ever try to do a design I would recommend getting a projector to get the design on the dresser if you want a perfect pattern on each side. 

I have to say it is so nice to finally have this dresser done...it only took 2 weeks!!

To see the whole process check out the paint post, and the take apart phase

This week I am going to Omaha Nebraska for work so I wont be working on any projects, but I do have a few updates saved for when I get back so stayed tuned!!

Project Housewife Out!

Im Linking Up!  Come check me out at The Rooster and the Hen

No comments:

Post a Comment