Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friends

Grab A Button

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Blog Lovin'

Easy Blog Tips!
TCBOTB
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Patterns

As promised, here are the patterns for the calendar I made.  I couldnt figure out how to make the word documents load so I did the best with what I had :)  The star and the ornament fit on one 8.5x11 piece of paper, so copy and paste and enlarge.  The tree should take up 1/2 of one side of another 8.5x11 with the tree trunk on the other side.  Also remember, that for the tree pattern you want to cut out this pattern 6 times to get the biggest tree.  For the numbers, I used the Berlin Sans FB Demi font size 200, that seemed to work the best for us, but find your favorite font to make it more personal. 

 
Below are the 25 activities that my husband and I decided on with a christmas-y twist as you can see :)
Deck the halls!
Make a house so sweet
Do you hear what I hear? New Christmas music
 Don’t be a mean one, Mr. Grinch
Let it snow with Harry Potter
Rush home with our treasure
Wrap presents ‘round the tree
Make a new Christmas Decoration
Say hello to friends you know at the neighborhood Christmas party
Comfy cozy are we at breakfast
Have a cup of cheer or hot chocolate
Bearing gifts to travelers afar…or the neighbors
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, and popcorn!
Baby its cold outside, so lets go out for a treat
Here we come a caroling
Visit a Winter Wonderland
Jingle Bell Rock all night at a concert
Painted candy canes on the tree, a new one each year
Mix and mingle in to a Jingling Beat
Holiday treats for Oreo
Bring good cheer to someone
Away in a Manger…the real story
It’s a sugar date with cookies
Hang the Stockings with care
Holly Jolly Christmas!

I hope you have as much fun making yours as I did mine!
Project Housewife Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment