Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friends

Grab A Button

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Blog Lovin'

Easy Blog Tips!
TCBOTB
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I know this post is a day late but seeings as I was cooking up a storm yesterday I didnt have time.  So today is a 2 post day.  Starting with my thankfulness.  Today I am thankful for my amazing family, through thick and thin I can always count on them no matter what and I dont think everyone can say that about their families so I count myself lucky that I can say that.  I also am thankful that they let me experiment on them with new foods.  Yesterday I attempted my first cheesecake and pecan pie.  I think they turned out ok, but they said it was awesome.  I think my assessment was a little more accurate but I like the compliments so Ill say it was awesome.  I am going to post the recipe for the cheesecake, you can make it and be the judge of weather its good or not!  Here is a picture of the pecan pie to make you hungry.
Project Housewife Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment