Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friends

Grab A Button

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Blog Lovin'

Easy Blog Tips!
TCBOTB
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Foodie Friday

Since I love titles that have the same first letter of each word I have decided that every Friday is now deemed as FOOD FRIDAY! 

I love food, I love to eat, but I dont always love to cook.  I am always on the search for recipes that are quick, easy, and not too many ingredients.  Which brings me to the Friday recipe.  I have made this now so many times I cant even remember.  Anytime I go to a party they always request this by name so that has to mean its good right!  Its called Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip and I found it in a magazine and this was actually an ad for Kraft so I took a leap of faith that it would be good. 

Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip recipe
  • 1 can (14oz) artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
  • 1 pkg (10oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
  • 3/4cup grated parmesean cheese
  • 3/4cup light mayonaise (I used miracle whip and helmann's and to me the helmanns tasted better but people like either variation)
  • 1/2 reduced fat shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1/2 tsp garlic powder (I use more like 1 tablespoon but I love garlic so find what works best for you)
  1. Heat the oven to 350F.
  2. Mix all ingredients in a 9-inch quiche dish or pie plate
  3. Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
  4. Serve with crackers or cut up vegetables. (I like to serve this with tollhouse flatbread crispis crackers that are either sea salt and vinegar or italian blend they are perfect)

There you have it, a delicious appetizer in 30 minutes or less with 4 steps and less than 10 ingredients!  Have fun serving this at your next gathering, and let me know how it turns out for you and if you did anything fancy or fun to spice this recipe up!

Project Housewife Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment