Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friends

Grab A Button

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Blog Lovin'

Easy Blog Tips!
TCBOTB
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday everyone!!  What are you thankful for today?  This Thursday I am thankful for water...all kinds of water.  I pretty much only drink water all day every day (unless Im at a fast food place then Ill get a soda) because its zero calories, refreshing, and readily available.  I love water because it recharges me after a workout, hydrates me, and cools me down.  I also love water as rain because it keeps my grass and plants hydrated and growing.  I cant wait for spring to be here for the colorful flowers and green grass, without water it would be all sad ugly brown.  Water also boils my pasta, and lets be honest, as an Italian girl I cant live without some pasta!  I dont make it by hand, who has that kind of time, but I do use water to boil my pasta.  I love water for making me clean while taking a shower or for soothing my aching muscles in my bath.  Water is great, and a simple thing I am very thankful for today.  Its something you dont really realize how much you appreciate it until you dont have it.  Man take away my water cooler and I realize how much I miss it!!

And because I cant be thankful without sharing a picture of my Oreo, here he is, at the dog park where he had a blast smelling anything and everything!  Such a pretty puppy!!

Project Housewife Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment