Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friends

Grab A Button

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Blog Lovin'

Easy Blog Tips!
TCBOTB
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Another week is almost gone but this week it sure hasnt been sunny but dreary and rainy and gross.  I got rained out on my run on Tuesday and it was too hot and muggy for my puppy to finish the run today but Im happy about the rain since this past summer we had such an awaful drought it killed pretty much everything.  So on this Thursday I am thankful for the rain, the light steady stream that we have had all week.  I think thats the best kind of rain because it gives the plants plenty of time to soak up the water and keep soaking it up.  I know my poor pitiful pecan tree needs all the help it can get.  Fingers crossed it springs back this spring.  I really want to go enjoy my beautiful backyard.  Post to come on how we turned out plain jane backyard into this prettyness :)


I hope everyone is enjoying the rain, the only thing I would like to change is to be able to be at home on this rainy day watching a movie enjoying the laziness that comes with the rain.  You know what Im talking about...the instant you see the gloom that comes from a rain cloud you are ready to go back to bed and stay there.

My Oreo loves the rain, he ran in it and didnt think twice.  He has a crazy tounge, but I crack up at him about it so I had to share his silly picture with you...because what is Thankful Thursday without a picture of Oreo!  He is also the first dog I've had that isnt scared of thunder...the vacumn cleaner sure he runs and hides, but thunder he just sleeps right on through it.  A nice change from the Sheltie I had that would sit on my head, pace back and forth and be all around miserable through the whole storm.

What are you thankful for today?  Is it something as simple as you are here another day or are you thankful for something bigger?

Project Housewife Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment