Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friends

Grab A Button

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Blog Lovin'

Easy Blog Tips!
TCBOTB
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday everyone!!  I cannot wait for the weekend...because Im going to a good friend's wedding and I cant wait...and as a matter of fact, thats what Im thankful for today!

Ok ok so they may be getting married at Disney World and that may be a great reason to visit but more than that I am so thankful to be sharing in their special day.  I have know the bride for a while now and am so happy she is getting her happily ever after.  Her fiance is such a great man and they are so gerat together. 

I am always so happy to see friends get married, but its been a while since a friend of mine has gotten married and I was able to go to the wedding.  I love being around all the happiness and joy, seeing the love on the couples faces and just being there to celebrate the new union.  I find it doesnt matter how much the wedding costs, as long as your friends are there, and there is good music, a good time is going to be had!  The good music is a sticking point though, how are you going to dance your booty off if you dont have good music :)

So here's to all those couples getting married this weekend...or anytime...and here to all the couples who are still married and making it through the tough time and the fun times as well!

I hope you all have a great thursday...and here is Oreo :)



Project Housewife Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment