Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friends

Grab A Button

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Blog Lovin'

Easy Blog Tips!
TCBOTB
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Products I Love

I hate to admit this but I am in a lazy phase...a phase where I dont want to do anything I just want to sit on my butt and read Harry Potter...ok so my laziness may be due to the fact I am re-reading the series but whatever dont judge me!

So today, since I dont have any fantastic projects to share with you I want to share a fantastic product with you!  I use a lot of items in my every day life, some of which I have shared with you already.  I think today I want to share my love of home scents with you.

I have been using wallflowers from Bath and Body works for ages now (always buy them on sale thank you very much) and have finally found my signature season scents.  Wow that was a mouthful!  This summer, walk into my house and Peach Bellini will welcome you in!  I love that its fresh and crisp and oh so summer.  Thats just for summer though, for the fall its Leaves, that smell I would love to do year-round but its not available year round so that not an option.

What I love about the wallflowers is they make my house smell like we dont own a dog.  I hate going to a house that smells like the own an animal.  Im sure you know what I mean, a house that is clean but doesnst smell clean.  Thats my biggest fear in the world, having a house people say smells.  I know its silly but a lot of things about me are so I deal with it :)

Now Bath and Body works has some really cut wallflower holders for your house too so you can do seasonal ones if you want, or have year round awesome ones.  I have pineapple ones but they sell out fast so those are gone for the season.  This anchor one is so cute...I would totally have this in my house if I had a nautical theme going on.
What products do you use to keep your home smelling great?  Oh and I use the awsesome candles as a compliment to the wall flowers to help when someone (*cough*husband*cough*) forgets to do the dishes and the nasty dish smell is creeping or when we make bacon and the house smells like bacon for hours, yeah I hate bacon dont burn my house down its not healthy and I really hate that it stinks up the house.

Project Housewife Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment