Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friends

Grab A Button

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Blog Lovin'

Easy Blog Tips!
TCBOTB
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pineapples Make me Happy

How was everyones Memorial Day Weekend?  I finally saw the Avengers and it was awesome...cant wait for the Avengers 2 its going to be epic.  We also went and picked blueberry at Morehead's Blueberry farm here in Spring.  It was pretty hot but we managed to get almost 15 pounds worth of ripe delicious blueberries.  I didnt realize how much we had until the guy weighted it...they take up a whole shelf in my freezer.  Cant wait to make some awesome blueberry desserts and pancakes!!!!  If anyone has some awesome blueberry recipes I would love to hear from you, cant wait to try some new things!

Today I want to share something I made but am not sure if its worth sharing a tutorial on...see Im not sure if I love it or not and if I dont love it Im not sure anyone else will.  So Im going to show you what I made and I would love to hear if you would like to know how I did or...or if you like it...or if its crap.  If its crap I can take it I need a dose of truth!

So there it is.  Joe made the pineapple shape for me and I did the beading and the chain.  What do you think, is it worth making another one and giving you a tutorial???  I would love to get your feedback!

Project Housewife Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment