Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friends

Grab A Button

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Blog Lovin'

Easy Blog Tips!
TCBOTB
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Hi!  How's your week going?  Mine's going ok...not fast enough though I always cant wait for the weekend!  What are you thankful for this week?  Me...Im thankful for sleep!  Thats right I said sleep and let me tell you why...

Sometimes you dont realize how much you need something until it goes away.  Remember I got a new job last week and new jobs make me lose sleep.  I havent have a good sleep in 3 weeks and its starting to take its tole on my attitude towards my husbadn...because lets be honest its so much easier to be mean to the ones we love and thats a horribly sad truth of life. 

Its not like my sleep isnt long enough, its that its not the restful/peaceful kind that when you wake up and you feel refreshed.  Mine is the kind full of real life dreams and my mind waking me up thinking I need to go do something...and that makes me feel like I never went to sleep in the first place.  I have to be thankful for sleep so that maybe it will come back to me and make me nice and happy again!

Back to the husband thing...he isnt even home yet and Im annoyed.  I seem to think that he asks 1million questions when Im irritable but really its just the same amount I just dont have the patience to listen to them all.  Pathetic right?!  It wouldnt be the case if I had sleep!!!  Sleep come back to me, I promise I wont take you for granted any more!  I love you I miss you!!  And my husband would really like you to come back so I can be back to my normal crazy self :)

The only person not affected by my lack of sleep if Oreo, he always gets the same love because how could you not love those puppy dog eyes.

And he is a great supervisor of projects...the one you see here is coming to you next week, its going to be epic!

Project Housewife Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment