Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friends

Grab A Button

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Blog Lovin'

Easy Blog Tips!
TCBOTB
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Work it Out

Some of you may have noticed my blog going through some changes.  Im trying to find the perfect layout that fits my personality but not feeling too cluttered at the same time.  I think I found it with this current one, the colors are pretty much the colors that are in my house so that makes me smile :)  The blog template comes from  The Cutest Blog on the Block and I have to agree with them they have some mighty fine lookin blog templates, banners, backgrounds and buttons.  If you are looking for a update check them out.

Im also trying to figure out this tab bar at the top of the page so you can go to my home page, about me, contact me and some other pages.  That is a work in progress so bare with me while I try to figure out all the coding and such.  I dont have it in the budget to hire someone to do this and I think it just makes me that much smarter to be able to know how to do some of this on my own.

Stay tuned for the final look which I can hopefully turn out by the end of the week, but who knows what snags I will run across on my internet journey!

To keep you entertained until then, here are some projects I have in the works (in no particular order)


  • Build a platform for the media room
  • Create a fun/quirky outdoor sign
  • Hang measuring cups from cabinet door
  • Paint master bedroom
  • Re-do upholstery on headboard
  • Decals for the media room
Not too big of a list but all of this takes time and money...time we have money is another story so its baby steps one project at a time.  Any projects you would love to see done?

Project Housewife Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment