Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friends

Grab A Button

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Blog Lovin'

Easy Blog Tips!
TCBOTB
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Welcome to my World!

Hello!  My name is Rachael. how are you today?  Im glad we are having this chat, its been a long day at work and now its time to unwind...well in 1 1/2 hours really but who's counting!

Today is going to be a Michael's day, and that means this week is going to be a craft project week.  Im going to be making Christmas gifts.  I found the idea from pinterest (one of my new favorite addictive sites) and its soo simple.  I made my own modification, as I do with most everything.  What you do it take a picture frame (8x10 works best), find a scrapbooking paper you love, get a wooden letter (your initial or someone else), paint, and some embleshments.  Paint the letter and while its drying tape the scrapbooking paper to the backing of the picture frame.  Once the letter is dry hot glue it to the paper where you want it then add the emblishments.  The picture below is for a friend of mine who is getting married next month.  I love it so much Im going to make one for myself and maybe a few people in my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment